Saturday, December 14, 2019

Christmas joke 2, building alliance from brotherhood.

Foreign cock: Hey niggars, I am not gonna take this crap anymore, yea, the humans they have got my hen, I am not a coward, I gotta show them some pepper men! Just take a look at my beautiful dude.
Foreign cock: when I came back, I ain't thinking about talking to these dumbass humans, but the motherfuckers get in my nerve, I am not gonna fuck off in this motherfucking war, they gotta be sent to hell. Who on earth got back , hey! bitches watch your actions, I am speaking to you and you are messing around in that   pool.
Pool Hens: You have to stop these your foreigner-complex, meanwhile, pirate cock is mad just like you; he was talking about we hens losing our eggs but now our lives is at stake, if you follow hills near the green land you can catch up with him,  he is going to sound his gun to the humans.   
Foreign cock( dashed to the hills leading to green land) my momma told me this; the humans are fuckin murders but i dont know she isn't  jocking about this stuff..( coming to the nearness of the Greenland)
Pirate hen( hiding from behind a corner): who goes there,  dentify   your personality lest I send you to hell!
Foreign cock: yooo men! Brotherhood! Let go that shit, come on men! We gotta a job to wrap up, I ain't smilling, the bloody humans, they made me mad, my hen went missing .
Pirate cock : brotherhood! welcome foreign brotherhood, let the die be cast and victory be ours ( raising his piston)
Foreign: yep...let them smell their death at hand, I am not gonna mercy!
Pirate cock: Go to laplace , its is 60°North of east and build alliance with laplacian Cocks, meet me at the corridor of voikar , by then I would have gather mighty cocks of valour in aquaregia near the waterfalls.
Foriegn cock: Accolades to you bro, Iove you men!
Pirate cock: now go bro....
Foreign cock: copy that!(  headed to Laplace at once)

No comments:

Post a Comment