Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Christmas joke 3, The convergence of laplacian Cocks and the war with humanity




























                                                                      


     Laplacian cocks: here I come , I shall pay heeds to brotherhood's quest for alliance and send humanity  to hell..now my chisel is sharpened to razor figure , my armor is keen on me and this night shall be a night of doom to humanity, they shall wail to their God   but our plan is fast and furious, today I conjure ye all to prepare for alliance, this mighty battle shall be in favour of us, we will meet the civilized cocks from the main land, together with the voikers " quasi civilized cocks" they would assail at first and we shall break the rear by drawing our swords at length...
Foreign cock! Yoo men! I trust you men....gotta cut their asses, let the die be cast! hey bro, my momma told me that they gonna call on their God, but I ain't smilling this time,





Voikans cock: Aha!, the mainlander are into action this time , man shall feel my Hugo, I never made empty promises to my hen, I shall box anyman at sight to death, humanity! Has tested the rages of the mainlanders,   the hour has come  to pertain   in your second round of your  national cake, I am ne set by gold, silver, emperor ne Prince but anyman I beset on for the sake of my people, availeth not to spare!







Victory is ours! We made it......Freedom


No comments:

Post a Comment